kellyplanet STT Updates 24.02.14

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
erickelly
(@erickelly)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

It's Valentine's Day or whatever... and I know it has been two weeks since I have posted on this... but, I have been busy, and nature is...rough... 

Since that last time... yeah, the new Index Card system has been in full swing. I am very happy about it, but if it causes problems for anyone, please let me know.

I also implemented the SUPER SEARCH.. which I forgot to account for punctuation... but it should be great now.

There was an eminent Winter Storm coming (which I dismissed based on Doppler), so I travelled hours away from here to see my mom on her birthday. Turns out, I was right... sort of... my location got ZERO snow, but my parent's house received over 8" of super-heavy precipitation and the results were pretty bad. Trees collapsed, transformers exploded... and over 100,000 PA residents lost complete electrical service...including me (could have been worse).

Major props to the linemen and everyone fixing the problem. No props at all to PP&L because how? I'm going to guess gambling on probability of failure that went totally the wrong way. Spend your massive profits on infrastructure... small advice.

So anyway... I was without primary power for almost 40 hours (that's uncalled for in 2024) before I came back to Wellsboro. My normal STT stuff got caught up in about two hours, I apologize for the delay.

Enough of that... STT released 80 Crew into the Portal while I was cutting trees and digging out, and they are all updated in this system. We're talking pretty much everybody from February 2023 to August 2023, except those in the "Special Crew" list. The only one I cannot account for is Ensign Esmar... maybe the pronouns.... I dunno.

So now we're all caught up and I'm back at my workstation...

Let me know if you catch anything

LLAP -erickelly

ADVERTISEMENT