kellyplanet STT Update 23.08.24

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
erickelly
(@erickelly)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

There haven't been a whole lot of mods to the STT system here lately because there really haven't had to be. Plus I am spending a lot of time on my 'Trek videos.

Due to the nature of the current Mega Event, there were some Crew details I thought should be explained as to where my logic comes from.

Between TOS, DISCO, and SNW, we have five different versions of female Number One (now known as Una Chin-Riley). The game itself has these designated as either Number One or Una, although they are all the same character. All 5 are Number One on here.

With the Honor Hall addition of Vox, we now have two Jack Crushers. Older Jack is J. Crusher, and the younger is simply Jack on here.

When a Crew is a mixed species, my policy is to go with the non-human one. Torres is Klingon, Troi is Betazoid, Spock is Vulcan...etc. I have flipped this policy with assimilated borg crew. Assimilated Torres is Klingon, Vox is human, etc. 

Much of this probably doesn't matter to most people, but I thought I'd be transparent on how this system is organized.

LLAP -erickelly

ADVERTISEMENT