kellyplanet STT Updates 24.03.12

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
erickelly
(@erickelly)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hey everybody, it's actually almost warm out here today!

We get a whole bunch of new Crew this week and the next Campaign has been announced. Available right now are Harry Mudd as a free Portal giveaway (he's not on any HOT List), Bela Oxmyx in the Portal Packs, and Dr. Simon van Gelder is a new Voyage Reward Crew that I won't see for months because "random" isn't really random. You probably want him, his is stacked in the Medical skill with three Top 10 placements on the HOT List. 

The new Vidiian Warship as been added and I updated the Special Crew and Captain Avatars pages.

I also have finally gotten into the Continuum stuff just to get the Borg Queen, which I am sure was their plan. I must admit, the first week I wasted a lot of resources figuring the ins and outs of how that works. The second week I completed the whole thing in just a few days without using many resources at all. 

It seems there are usually three missions in the final tier that require an exceptionally high score. If you can figure those out and have Crew with the bonus traits and/or at least three slots unlocked, it's not a problem.

Since there is that 9-hour waiting time (unless you want to spend dilithium and chrons), simply doing those missions twice a day will give you plenty of time to complete the whole thing.

LLAP -erickelly

ADVERTISEMENT