kellyplanet STT Updates 24.03.20

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
erickelly
(@erickelly)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hey everybody, so much for "spring". I don't know about you, but where I am it is around freezing and crazy windy. 

I've been on the road all week, so there haven't been too many changes to the STT System. I messed up the stats on Desert Trip Tucker and this was a thing for about 24 hours. Everything is correct now and it shouldn't have affected anybody's MyCrew if you picked him up right away. 

Speaking of MyCrew, I made a few changes to the interface to hopefully simplify the process for newcomers. If you were used to the old way - don't worry - it's pretty much the same, I just added explanatory graphics. 

There were a few very minor cosmetic changes...

The layout at the top of the STT Home Page would look a little wonky if you were viewing it on a 1920x1080 15"-ish screen at 120%. Yeah that's pretty specific, but that's what my laptop happens to be set to, so I made the modifications to compensate for it in case that's how you look at it too.

Also, I noticed that I didn't allow enough room at the top portion on the Crew Cards, so there was about 10px of overlap on some of those. Perhaps three. Out of 1500-something. Not exactly a huge issue, but I fixed it. 

I'll be back to my normal office tomorrow, which is colder than it is here...with snow. Yay.

LLAP -erickelly

ADVERTISEMENT